What a cutie!
I added a link under 'Marie's links to the growingfamily.com website which now has pictures of Drake taken at the hospital! You can't download or print them. I will repeat the link here also:
Ok, I havn't exactly figured out how this works yet! Mom just told me last Monday Drake had arrived safely. Love the pictures, what a handsome boy!! Jessica, you look wonderful. Hope you're doing well. Awesome website. You all look great, wish I was closer to visit. Take care, Melissa
1. A way to tell who else is visiting the site when I am (is this even possible?)
2. If number 1 is possible, then an area for chat.
3. For your business purposes, it might be handy to have something like 'Sametime' - which I believe allows a leader to walk through presentations & materials while the online participants see the presentations & hear the discourse.
4. It would be fun to play around with my own home page, but then I do have a dumbed down site of my own too.
5. Let the originator of a message delete it after it is posted.
6. Cycle the 'new' pictures through faster so fewer show up in that area - & only put your new pictures there. Have a message or something that says other people have new pictures on their part of the page.
7. A better way to put geneology pics & docs here
8. Movies - a way to store & play so they don't take forever to show.
9. A spell checker
10. A tool of some sort that alerts an uploader if they are giving away information that maybe should'nt be posted on a public web page (like address, phone number)? - or maybe we should all chip in and get this onto a secure site?
We miss DRAKE! (and you guys too). Hope to see you sometime in August.